Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Fiance Visa

Fiance Visa

If you are planning to marry a British national or somebody settled in the United Kingdom, you might be eligible for a UK Fiance Visa. This visa allows you to come to the UK for up to six months before your wedding or civil partnership provided you intend to settle in the UK after it.

If you aren’t sure this is the right category for you, call Global Migrate for help. Our advisors can help you determine which visa category fits your situation.

For a fiancé visa, you and your fiancé must both be over 18 and legally allowed to marry each other. You must have met each other in person, and your relationship must be genuine. You must also demonstrate that you meet certain financial and language requirements.

You will not be allowed to work while in the UK on a fiancé visa, and you must show that you and your partner will be able to support yourselves and any children during this time.

The UK Border Agency provides guidance on how to prove all of this, but for advice about your specific situation, it’s best to speak to a trained immigration adviser at Global Migrate.

As with all UK visas, you’ll also need to meet suitability criteria. These guidelines focus on things like criminal records, past immigration, and similar issues. You will also need to prove that you and your fiancé have suitable accommodation, and that you live together.

If you have been denied a fiancé visa, you have the ability to appeal. Most refusals are because the proper evidence has not been submitted. As Global Migrate, we have our senior advisors check every fiancé visa to ensure you have a strong application with no errors.

To get more information about fiancé visas, call Global Migrate today. With 15 years of experience and a very high success rate, we are experts in fiancé visa applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment