Friday, 22 February 2013

Australia Visa and Immigration

Moving to Australia can be a great decision. It is a beautiful country, and one that has many draws for people all over the world. If you’re planning a move to Australia, you’ll want to speak to one of Global-Migrate’s qualified immigration advisors.

Your reasons for moving to Australia will determine which type of visa you need. Some visas are intended for family members of Australian nationals, while others are for those who are going to Australia for work purposes. To find out which visa is right for you, start your free visa assessment now.

If you’re looking to move to Australia for work, you might be able to get a visa on the basis of your work experience and training. You can also get an employer to sponsor your visa application. For people aged between 18 and 30, it is also possible to apply for the very popular working holiday visa.

If you have family members who are Australian nationals, you might be eligible to join them. In this case, you would need to apply for a special family visa, or a partner visa.

With so many types of visa available, it can be difficult for you to know which is right for you.Our agents can help you through the complex and stressful visa process. They are trained immigration advisors, and are experts at helping people through this life-changing event.

Global-Migrate hires agents who are registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA). This provides our clients with the best possible service for all their Australian immigration needs.

With fifteen years of experience helping people make their immigration dreams come true, we are one of the world’s largest and most successful immigration consultancies. If you’re considering a move to Australia, call us today for a free visa assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment