Friday, 15 February 2013

Federal Skilled Worker Visa

The Federal Skilled Worker Visa is a popular way of getting permanent residency in Canada. The points-based program allows those who meet certain criteria to become permanent residents. Global-Migrate has helped thousands of people immigrate to Canada over the years. If you are interested in applying for a Canadian visa, call us today for your free immigration assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment