Tuesday, 19 February 2013

 USA E2 Visa

One of the most popular ways to immigrate to the United States is through one of the employment-based visas. The employment-based visas are limited to approximately 140,000 per year, and are split into five categories. Around 40,000 of these visas are given to those in the Second Preference, or E2, category. This type of visa is for those who hold advanced degrees or have exceptional abilities.

For US immigration, a professional holding an advanced degree requires that you hold a degree beyond a baccalaureate degree. You may also qualify if you have a baccalaureate degree and at least five years of experience in your field. If you don’t meet this qualification, you may still be eligible for a different visa category. To ensure that you’re applying for the right type of visa, call our trained immigration advisors today.

A person of exceptional ability can also apply for an E2 visa. If you are a professional with expertise in your field beyond that ordinarily encountered, you might qualify. This can be in the sciences, arts, or business.

With so many people applying for a limited number of visas, it is important to speak to a qualified immigration advisor. Global-Migrate can offer you a free immigration assessment to help determine if an E2 visa is right for you.

To qualify for an E2 visa, you will generally need to have a labour certification as well as a job offer. Your US employer must file a petition on your behalf. If you don’t have these, you can apply for an exemption, though you will have to demonstrate that your migration would be in the national interest.

For more details about these requirements, or how to get an exemption, get in touch with Global-Migrate’s team of qualified immigration advisors today. Our consultants can help you make your immigration dream a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment