Thursday, 7 March 2013

USA Family Visas

If you are the spouse, parent, or child of an American citizen, you may be able to join them in the United States. For this, you will need one of the types of US visa that are specifically intended for family members. Even within this category, there are many types of visa.

Applying for a US family visa can be a confusing and complex process. You might be unsure about where to start, of you might have a question along the way. In either case, you can call Global-Migrate’s team of qualified immigration advisors for help.

With most types of US family visas, you will be given permanent residency, or you will be able to apply for permanent residency after your arrival in the US.

Spouses and fianc├ęs

If you are married to, or engaged to, a US citizen, you can apply for a visa on this basis. If your spouse is a US permanent resident, you might also be eligible to migrate to the US on a family-based visa, too. In most cases, you will need to provide proof of your relationship, undergo a medical examination, and have an interview before you can be granted your visa. Global-Migrate can help you with each step of the process, so call today.

Children and parents

If you are the parent or child of a United States citizen, or permanent resident, you might be able to migrate to the US to join them. These visas are also used by US citizens adopting a foreign national. The application will require your US relative to file a petition on your behalf. You and your sponsor will need to prove your family relationship. Global-Migrate can give you details on what sort of proof will be required, as well as the details of the immigration process.

Whatever your family relationship, Global-Migrate can help you find the right visa for your situation. Call us or request a call back today to get your free assessment and other visa help.

No comments:

Post a Comment