Sunday, 13 January 2013

Tier-1 General Visa Extension

Tier-1 General Visa Extension

The Tier 1 (General) visa is now closed to applicants from outside the United Kingdom, and most applicants who are in the UK on a different visa. However, if you are currently in the United Kingdom under a Tier 1 (General) visa, you may be able to extend your stay.

Due to ongoing changes to this visa category, we strongly recommend speaking to one of our qualified immigration advisors. They will be able to help with your application based on the most current set of rules. The requirements and eligibility vary greatly, with the date of your initial application, whether you have an approval letter under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme, and where you made your application all being taken into consideration.

If you currently hold a Tier 1 (General) visa, you might be eligible for a settlement visa. If you have been in the UK for 5 years, you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain. This type of visa will allow you to remain in the UK without any time limit on your stay. If you think this is the right choice for you, get in touch with us for an initial assessment.

Alternatively, you might be able to apply for a Tier 2 visa. This points-based visa will require you to have a job offer from a licensed sponsor. For more details about Tier 2 visas, read our information page on the topic. You can also give us a call, or request a call back, to discuss the specifics of your case.

With fifteen years of helping people with their visa applications, Global-Migrate is a trusted and successful immigration advisor. Get in touch today for your free initial assessment, and advice about your application.

No comments:

Post a Comment