Saturday, 29 September 2012

Family Visas

This visa allows a child of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen to move to Australia. If granted, the visa will allow a child to travel to and remain in Australia with their parent sponsor permenantly. If you are interested in applying for permanent residence in Australia via this roue please contact our team to disuss this in detail

No comments:

Post a Comment